When that assumption proves to be false, however, and you are injured by a defective or dangerous product, you may have a right to hold the manufacturer, designer or seller liable. To prove your defective product claim, we must be able to establish that:
- You suffered an injury or loss.
- The product that injured you is defective.
- That defect caused your injury.
- You were using the product as it was intended to be used.
As experienced products liability lawyers, we know that product defects can occur at any part of the chain of manufacture:
- Design — The product defect originated in its design.
Manufacture — The defect took place during the manufacturing process.
Labeling — The product failed to carry adequate labeling for safe use or warnings of potential dangers.
Whether you’ve been injured by a defective medical device, automotive part, household cleaning product, industrial machinery and equipment, or contaminated food, we will work to hold the responsible party accountable for the harm you’ve suffered.